Zyeta recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on our website and other offline sources. The policy applies to both current and former visitors to our website, and our online customers.
What sort of information do we collect?
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and IP address
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We won’t collect your credit card information, which will be obtained by our online payment partner CCAvenue
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website, or on our various social media channels
How do we collect your information?
- Directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register, subscribe or directly communicate via e-mail or social media channels
- Passive collection: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website/social media
- Third parties: The third-party social media sites can give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address
How do we use your information?
- To contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes
- To respond to you: We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest
- To improve our products and services: We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences
- To look at site trends: We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties
- For security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites
- For marketing purposes: We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting
- For communication: We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS when needed
Third party sites
Zyeta will not disclose your personal information to any other parties, unless mandatorily required by law or legal regulations otherwise.
While in this day and age, electronic storage can never be 100% secure, Zyeta will constantly update its security measures to remain that the information remains confidential between Zyeta and the user. Only the highest authority has the access to your information, and they have to regularly abide by the latest legal, security and confidentiality protocols.